Hallmark Homes Associates has been in business for over 30 years. Remodeling work includes decks, roofing, siding, sunrooms, and solar panel installation and maintenance. We’re committed to providing excellent, honest work for Massachusetts homeowners and most of New England as well.
Currently looking for Journeyman / Master electricians for solar installation and maintenance work. We are actively installing PV systems in Massachusetts and need to add numerous crews to keep up with demand. This position comes with a base salary and generous incentives. Typical hours are from 7AM to 3PM, M-F with optional weekends if desired. This position may also be asked to perform other type of solar work as well. We are looking for the best electricians in the industry, and will pay accordingly. Ground electricians need not apply. If you aren’t comfortable working on a roof, this job is not for you.
Job Type: Full Time.
- This position also includes great benefits, with a realistic annual compensation of 150K – 160K.
- Excellent benefits including health, vision and dental.
- 2 Weeks vacation per year.
- 5 Sick days per year.
- Paid holidays.
- Bi-Weekly direct deposit.
Solar installation experience is HIGHLY Preferred. Being comfortable working on a roof is REQUIRED. Please do not apply with no applicable experience.
- Must be able to coach and train hard working team members.
- Must be completely comfortable on roofs – previous roofer experience a plus.
- Must be able to regularly lift 40-50 pound objects.
- Knowledge of safety requirements (OSHA) required.
- Good communication skills and ability to work on a 4 person team.
- Drivers license and clean driving history required.
- Experience driving trucks is preferred but not necessary for all team members.
- Must be willing to undergo background check / drug screening.
Hallmark Homes Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $150,000.00 – $160,000.00 per year