Hallmark Homes Associates has been in business for over 30 years. Remodeling work includes decks, roofing, siding, sunrooms, and solar panel installation and maintenance. We’re committed to providing excellent, honest work for Massachusetts homeowners and most of New England as well.
Currently looking to expand our team for solar panel repair and maintenance. We are actively performing solar work in Massachusetts and need to add numerous crews to keep up with demand. These positions will be salaried with heavy incentives for work performed. Typical hours are from 7AM to 3PM, M-F with optional weekends if desired. This position may also be asked to perform other type of solar work as well. We are looking only for top tier talent, and the pay is commensurate.
Job Type: Full Time.
- This position will earn $100,000 – $120,000 per year with incentives. No weekends required.
- Excellent benefits including health, vision and dental.
- 2 Weeks vacation per year.
- Sick days accrue over time per MA law.
- Paid holidays.
- Bi-Weekly direct deposit.
- Solar installation experience is mandatory. (2+ Years)
- Must be comfortable on a ladder and on roofs.
- Must be able to regularly lift 40-50 pound objects.
- Knowledge of safety requirements (OSHA) required.
- Good communication skills and ability to work on a 3-4 person team.
- Drivers license and clean driving history required.
- Experience driving trucks is preferred but not necessary for all team members.
- Must be willing to undergo background check / drug screening.
Hallmark Homes Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year